Saturday, February 05, 2005

And so the battle rages.....

Amongst the many hats I get to wear from time to time, I have a few Cub Scout hats too. Pack trainer, pack recruitment officer and assistant cubmaster come to mind. Oh and pack committee member.

Well, tomorrow I get to deal with three ladies that get to it like three Marines. The cubmaster and I are getting ready to have kittens. Time to set everyone down and 'splains to everyone that they need to do their jobs, and not worry about who is NOT doing theirs.

The old drill sergeant in me will win out. It usually does. I have long been noted for my amazing ability to kick ass and take names later. It comes from my Dad. Kill em all, let God sort em out. It's a Marine thing. Must work. Kept him alive through 4 wars.

My miserable puke of a brother is in Costa Rica with his fiancee. Skin diving. Or, well, something like that I am sure. I don't spend too much time on beaches... people try to harpoon me or roll me back into the surf. But Hawaii would be nice.

It's way too late. Gnite all - I'll talk tomorrow.

3 comments:

Patty-Jo said...

Maybe you could send the ladies to visit your puke brother. heehee Just a thought.

Suzanne said...

I want to go to Hawaii too!

Anonymous said...

Actually, from what I've heard - Hawaii is a bit too commericalized, however, the Cook Islands are suppose to be what Hawaii use to be. Tropic, laid back and just plain nice - don't get me wrong, wanna give me a trip to Hawaii, I'll take it.