Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Oh Good Grief.

Michael the Archangel has a blog. He's a friend. I read a blog he wrote today. I laughed my ass off. Then I read the comments. And had to go change my pants. Good Lord. You have GOT to go read this...

MTA Post

Now - truth in "advertising" - as I said, he's a friend. I neither condone nor condemn ANYTHING written about in either the blog or the comments. Well, those that know me, KNOW me. Read my comment. It'll help. :) Jeez.... my side hurts. My face hurts. If I don't stop giggling I will have to go change again. OOPS, too late.

Until our next.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the fun goes on - like any good liberal Carrie just keeps on babbling dribble and taking a licking. She then just keeps on coming back for more. I certainly didn't think I'd get this much 'mileage' out of that particular posting, but Carrie just keeps on bringing it. Come read the latest comments - at least I got her to tone down her cursing, now she mutters mindlessly.

carrie said...

I should get an award for this shit. I've managed to get enough traffic for MTA and myself today, I don't know why he's got his panties in a bunch?? You did want readers, right? Thanks guys!